viernes, 23 de agosto de 2013

Barry White - The Collection

Artista: Barry White Titulo: Barry White - The Collection Estilo: soul, blues Calidad: 320 kbps, 44100 Hz, Joint Stereo Tamaño: 167 Mb Barry White - The Collection 01 - You're The First, The Last, My Everything 02 - You See The Trouble With Me 03 - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Babe 04 - I'll Do For You Anything You Want Me To 05 - Just The Way You Are 06 - Walking In The Rain (With The One I Love) 07 - It May Be Winter Outside (But In My Heart It's Spring) 08 - Love's Theme 09 - Sho' You Right 10 - What Am I Gonna Do With You 11 - Baby We Better Try And Get It Together 12 - Let The Music Play 13 - Don't Make Me Wait Too Long 14 - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More Babe 15 - The Right Night 16 - Never Never Gonna Give You Up (12' Remix) -

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario